I was in my neighbourhood when I noticed a rather special car, I raced home picked up my camera and started photographing it in 3° ice cold weather. I couldn’t beleive it was the mighty Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster.
Changes to this 1 of 500 Aventador SV Roadster includes a full Armytrix titanium exhaust system, silver pinstripes on leading edges, decal details and tyre stickers.
My Favourite Thing About The Lamborghini Aventador SV: The Rear
The Lamborghini Aventador SV has:
- Carbon fiber monocoque with aluminium front and rear frames
- Carbon fiber engine bonnet, rear spoiler and side air inlets; Aluminium front bonnet, front fenders and doors; SMC superlight rear fender and rocker covers
- External mirrors heated, electrically adjustable and foldable
- Fixed spoiler in carbon fiber, manually adjustable with 3 position (high-mid-low downforce)
- The suspension has a front and rear horizontal magneto-rheological damper with push-rod system
- AWD 7 speed ISR, shifting characteristic depending on drive select mode
- Dry double plate clutch
There is Carbon everywhere on the SV. From the bumpers to engine bay to the center console. It looks amazing. Thanks to extensive lightweight engineering solutions, all that carbon helped shave approximately 50kg’s of its weight compared to the standard roadster. It is however 50kg heavier than the coupe.
The Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Super Veloce Roadster has more power with less weight. The 6.5 litre naturally aspirated V12 engine packs 740hp (552kw)with 690nm of torque. It does 0-100km/h in 2.9 seconds with a top speed of over 350km/h.
Top speed: 350 km/h (217 mph)
Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 2.9 s
Acceleration 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph): 8.8 s
Braking 100-0 km/h (62-0 mph): 31.0 m